dont u just hate when people unfriend on social sites and then not give u a reason? adult content

when i delete people i at least give them a message of why, most of the time its because they are rude.
i had one friend from HS delete me and i have no idea why, we used to talk several times a week. i sent another request and she denied it. i know i shouldnt be upset of something so petty but i am, if i done something wrong id want to know....wouldnt you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I notice that someone took me off their friends list and it bothers me, I'll send them a message asking why. If they tell me, then I know; if they ignore me, then I figure I probably don't want to be friends with them anyway.

I've taken a lot of people off of my friends list, mostly people I don't talk to at all. I've never gotten another friend request or a query as to why I did it. I doubt any of them even noticed.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It dont bother me it takes more than that to upset me...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't even notice really. There is one friend that unfriended me without a reason. I have wondered about it a bit, but it is not worth losing sleep over.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I keep my friends list very small, I don't care when someone doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I delete ppl all the time if we haven't spoken for a while and I never give a reason why.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't think that has ever happened to me but I did delete someone from Facebook one time and didn't give his a reason. It was because he was asking really personal questions and kind of freaked me out though. I only added him for a game anyway.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I understand. I had a friends do that. I agree that it's not worth losing sleep over it, but I do wonder. I know one friend, a guy, eliminated all his female friends from his list. I asked a mutual male friend and was told it was at his wife's request.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Who cares?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010