Am I wrong 2 get mad?

Am I wrong 2 get mad that my bf because he wants to go out with his friends cuz I can't go out cuz I don't have no babysitter for my daughter.I don't trust him due 2 he cheated in the past and he gets mad at me when I want to go out with my friends.I have never cheated on him,but he blames his cheatin on me.he's a jealous type.Then he tells me I have issues cuz I told him 2 f'in go out then.He has issues

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I think you're wrong to get mad, and I think you're wrong to stay with someone who's cheated on you. I think you both have issues.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't think you are wrong to be disappointed in his lack of respect for the relationship however, you are allowing him to continue this behavior. Tell him to stop or there will be consequences. Take control of your life. Right now he is in control
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Cheating doesn't mean you should leave, if you work it out. Sorry you're having a hard time. It's never wrong to get mad, just try to talk it all out :)
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 9:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree just because he cheated leave work on your relationship. People are always talking about leaving what if the next one cheats you leave then what.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• If you still don't trust him then why are you with him? If he's not respecting that you are having trust issues then why keep staying? If he blames you why put up with it?

Just some things to think about, obviously you don't trust him, which is fine given the circumstances, but if he is not respecting your boundaries and then blaming his wrong actions on you, I think you should rethink why you put up with that. Men will treat you as bad or good as you let them is all I am saying.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i think you should have left him when he cheated on you and then this wouldnt be an issue. he shouldnt be worried about going out without you while your home with your daughter, or cheating on you. find someone better.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• u have every right to be mad. yet you are allowing him too much control. The worst part is ur stuck at home with your thoughts. Don't let him blame u for his infidelities, it was his choice. i can't go out either my dd is too young to leave right now, but if i could i wouldn't want it to be so i can keep an eye on my SO... it would be to have fun u know.... the less u stress him the more u can focus on u babygirl.... c how quick he changes his tune when u do....
    mariposalee

Answer by mariposalee at 9:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I think you have to decide if you are willing to risk this relationship. No one cheats unless they decide their personal happiness is more important than the relationship they are in. That makes him selfish. The fact that he is blaming you makes him immature. Bad combination. If you start asserting yourself he may walk away, which I'm thinking might not be such a bad thing but only you can decide that.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:24 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You're with him because "Why"??shouting

bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You have a right to your feelings. But if you cannot trust him, why be with him? He clearly needs to earn your trust back and should not be blaming you. To me that is just wrong. You need to consider if being with him is worth all the trouble.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010