What cloth diaper will work on a 2 1/2 year old who is 44 lbs and tall?

I've bought; applecheeks size 2 w/extenders,g-daipers, happy heiny, rumparooz, bum genius-many and all since March which is when I decided to go cloth on my 2 little ones---Happy Heinys do not fit her well at all and were never waterproof for her... I just bought 9 applecheeks and after 1 pee it shows her rear, rumparooz-too tight, bum genius and flip bum genius are too tight on her waist;I also bought a bunch of the happy heiny trainers and they fit but are bulky and again not waterproof... I've spent a small fortune already-the good news is she has a younger brother-I am starting to believe they just don't make them for her.... If anyone has any suggestions or ideas that would be great! I feel really bad for her; they usually leave a mark on her waist.... Thank you....

Taylorsdiappy

Asked by Taylorsdiappy at 9:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• potty train her
    sassygoddess

Answer by sassygoddess at 9:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Seriously. potty train her. She outweighs my 4 yr old by almost 10lbs. Get her some training underwear and plastic bloomers.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree with PP, it is definitely time to potty train.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/Potty-Training-Pants.html
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I think most cloth diapers only go up to about 35 or 40 pounds.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I have tried to potty train her and it worked for awhile---then she put a major halt to it... That is why I have the Happy Heiny trainers... She is chunky and tall over 3 ft. my hubby is over 6ft... Everything I've read said don't push potty training if they are not willing/ready.... Thank you.
    Taylorsdiappy

Comment by Taylorsdiappy (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• She is the size of a 5 y/o...so, you are going to run out of options beside real underwear and potty training.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010