WhY dO u ThInk GuYs ChEaT oN uS?

What do u think are the main reasons guys cheat on us or what excuse have u heard?

brokenheartmom

Asked by brokenheartmom at 9:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I think people cheat because they want to. I have never cheated because I would rather just move on than to cheat. Just because you like what you see doesn't mean you can't look, but if looking is what causes you to stray, then you should keep your eyes on the prize and love the one you're with. It is possible that people cheat to fill some type of void in their lives, but who wants to be the other woman and listen to someone constantly complain about their personal issues with their supposedly significant other. To me sex has never been just sex. Sex is a physical, mental, and emotional connection that you make with another person that is supposed to be pleasurable between both parties and bring them closer together. It is supposed to be a positive not a negative. So if sex or cheating leaves you feeling like trash it's not worth doing it. This is a question that will always be a mystery. Men and women will always do it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Same reason as some women do, no morals and no self respect.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Because they are weak and can not fight temptation. Every excuse is just a cope out. There is absolutely no reason in this whole wide world for someone to cheat!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• when anyone cheats there is an underlying problem in the relationship.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Selfish and lacks good morals.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i think people cheat for all different reasons.
    i had an ex boyfriend who i think cheated on me because he just got bored of being with the same girl for too long. i think thats alot of peoples reasons why they cheat. they like variety & sex can get boring with the same person after a while... a person who has respect for themselves and there partner would find ways to spice up there sex life, but someone who has no respect for themselves or there partner, will just go out and cheat on them.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• according to the book "why men cheat" the number one reason is that their emotional needs are not being met at home, they don't feel appreciated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• They're not satisfied in one way or another. If they were truly satisfied, they wouldn't want to stray.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• have you ever seen the king and I?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• That's a good question. My husband told me he never cheated on me. However, he was on porn site (in the past) that hurt "alot" I'm pretty sure he's still going on them behind my back. My husband said to our counselor he went on the porn sites because he was bored with our marriage. But "HE" NEVER told me that. I was embarrassed and ashamed.
    Why do guys cheat? Every guy has their own opinion.
    Their bored, looking for something different, wife is not paying attention to him, or he wants someone else. I'm not for sure???
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010