Okay so for real this is REALLY ICKY!! but I HAVE. To ask! adult content

So my DH and I are ttc and we are very clean people.. And I have never noticed anything "smelly" before.. But after we have sex I just lay and bed and normally I fall asleep and shower in the morning, I don't like to shower right after because I don't want to lower my chances, but I can't smell his sprem for like a whole day down there and it's really strong it's not so much bad but strong!!! Any ladies feel my pain lol I hope so! What can I do?!?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you sure it's his sperm and not you? I'm not at all trying to be mean, but it could just be the combination of it sitting in a warm, damp area. Kinda like an armpit, lol. I'm not sure how much you can do about it other than take a shower afterwards. Another thing, at least make sure you pee after. Peeing after cuts down on the risk of infection.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree that sometimes his stuff can cause you to be stinky. If you don't want to wash until the next day, you could have your man drink more fruit juice and less stinky stuff. A man's stuff smells and tastes like what he eats and drinks. Good luck on that baby!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree with the other ladies, get him to drink fruit juice and to cut back on soda. Same for you, btw. And make sure you pee after sex because a bladder infection will interfere with TTC- who can have sex when their hoo ha is hurting?
    halliebug

Answer by halliebug at 10:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Lol thank you ladies! I don't really think it's me I have never had this problem and I onl have it after he goes in me, I guess it could be a mixture of the both of us lol if so imagine what our child is going to be like!!! Lol I'm just kidding!!!!! But we are both BIG on not drinking soda and we drink A lot of ice green yes and water reeally, he does drink monster(energy drink) about every other day! Or about four times a week. And beer maybe that is it! Lol but for real thank you very much for the sweet answers! I was kinda scared about getting mean and just rude answers :)
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i'm with u on that part. me and my dh are ttc and after hokey pokey, i lay on my back with my legs up, and believe me, if i don't shower right away, my dh thingies i call them, start stinking like bleach. i hate it too.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It happens to me too...but i don't say anything to him bc it would hurt his feelings! Just know thats its not a bad thing and your not the only one! ;)
    MamaCass2003

Answer by MamaCass2003 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010