I'm so tired of this..

My SO is constantly accusing me of cheating on him. If I'm on the phone, I must be cheating. If I'm browsing the internet, I must be cheating. If I go grocery shopping, I must be cheating. If I shower, I must have another man in there, cheating. I'm temporarly disabled so I stay home with our DD and he is unemployed so he knows what I'm doing at all times. I have NEVER cheated on him nor have I thought about doing so until now because I'm always being accused. I do everything for him, clean, pay the rent, buy the food, cook, EVERYTHING! He does nothing and when I need something from him, I get ZERO. He does suspicious things but he's always on my back about what I'm doing and he has to know all details about everything and I gladly give those details because I have nothing to hid. When it comes to me asking questions he says "Don't worry about it" and he's always mean

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?! I know I need to leave but how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• usually when men accuse women of cheating when they KNOW there is nothing going on they are guilty of cheating themselves. They accuse you to try and distract you from what is really going on so you don't worry about him and what he is doing.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes you're right You need to leave
    Do some research on the side for your home town. For shelters? Go to counseling and see if they can guide you in where to stay.
    If you life in a small town be careful he might found out what your are doing.....God only knows what would happen about that situation.
    Go to the library in your local town talk to the information desk and ask where you can stay....
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Since you pay the rent, you must be able to support yourself and your child, so the next step would be to find another place to live, or ask him to leave if you are living in your place now. If you want to try to save the relationship, then you both will need counseling.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• maybe it's the unemployment... sounds funny i know but a man without a job is a miserable one especially if he used to having one. If thats not the case than I can see where u may be ready to call it quits... Just be real with him..
    mariposalee

Answer by mariposalee at 9:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You can find groups on Cafemom that deals with your situation....Go to the tab Groups and look for groups under divorce moms or single moms I'm pretty sure they can help you out "ALOT"
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• well i say this if you want to leave call your mom or dad & tell them to pick you up & stay with them or if you have a sister or any relative call them & stay with them until you find a place of your own & file for child support & that he can have visitation rights i think i hope you find what you are looking for i hope everything works out for you good luck you deserve the best you sound like a great woman & a wonderfull mom
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Well since you do everything just do one more thing for you and your kids move on. This is bull he acts this waybc he is probably up to something himself he is turning it around on you to make himself feel better. I would not put up with it leave him or it will be like this for as long as you let him. GL I hope I am wrong and he is just being insecure and he needs you to really reassure him. GL girl.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• he seems like he is hiding something maybe you could see what happens if you flip a comment like that back at him. Be careful what you say. gl hun
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Start planning your exit. It's not always possible to just leave but you can start saving and stuff and just mentally check out. Don't expect much from him at this point. You're told him many times probably how you feel if he is not getting any better you may have no choice.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• What do you mean how??? You are a single parent anyway.... you are doing everything already.... pack up and go.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010