Does everyone know you can buy a Pregnancy test at the dollar tree for $1.00????

I just can't figue out why it is such a big deal if you take the test or not. Peeing on a stick does not hurt. Just pee on a stick if you don't know if you are prego or not.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 9:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL love this. Seems to be the EASIEST way to tell if your pregnant instead of asking a bunch of people online
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 9:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• clapping

DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• In another group on here, this lady said, " I feel like telling them to pee on their key board and emailing me to see if I can tell if they are pregnant or not." I was LOL, rolling on the floor!!!!!
    Comment by dancinintherain (original
    *************************************
    I LOVE it! That's great!
    And, why ask US ? I'm not an OB-GYN, are you?? LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yep, but I always got mine for free from my friend who worked in a dr office. but yep, i knew the $ store had them
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• HaHa... Here they are even 3 for $1... Seriously, I've thought of mailing them out to some of these ladies since they can't seem to find the store themselves!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes...I did. The only reason I bought it was bc my sd was no longer coming over at 12 yrs. Of age and I did not know what she has been up to so I had her take one. I hope she doesn't hold this against me she is now18 :( Her mom pretty much began to let her grow up on her own more like being a friend than a mom. I've known my sd since she was 4. Thanks for letting us know for those who didn't know ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yes! and if you can not find them ask the cashier, they are usually behind the register. for some reason people feel the need to steal them i guess.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Ehh... who cares! sometimes there are other issues surrounding why they ask! Like me, i'm paranoid, I can admit that! I lost a baby at 30 weeks and as soon as i think i could be pregnant, i freak out! this site is for support, so if u dont like the question, dont answer it. right?? BTW, 1.00 is cheap! lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes i did know that. That is exactly what i used when i found out i was pregnant with my son.lol then i went to the doctor to confirm it..
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 5:31 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• clapping

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010