How much do you know about herbs?

Herbal medicines can help many diseases and comfort you when you have a chronic illness, do you know anyone that takes them, or possibly want more information for a certain disease or problem you are having?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Health

• If you are curious to know about an herb that may help you with depression, weightloss, diabetes, cancer, or even relaxation join my group and ask away http://www.cafemom.com/group/111570 But tell me what you think of them or what you want to know here. maybe you can give me information!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes, I know a lot as I consider myself to be a wise woman. Like the last mom said, ask away and let's see if we can get your questions answered!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Well, what do you think when comparing the side effects compared to what the doctor prescribes, some can be pretty serious no matter what you chose!?
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2010