Things to do with Hubby

What do you do with your husband?? Do you do a hobby together?? Seperate hobbies?? My husband and I are having a hard time finding things to do together! He builds and destroys derby cars (the downfall is that it takes up ALOT of his time) He likes to fish and hunt too. I like to read, scrapbook, bake, window shop, garage saling...he doesn't like any of my things and honestly I don't like to do his things much either. We both like to camp but we can't do that as much as we would like to. And money, as with most I'm sure, is tight. I would really like to know what you do!!!

sunshine_baby86

Asked by sunshine_baby86 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I like to shoot pool with hubby
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• When ever in a great blue moon we have a sitter- I love going 4-wheeling with DH
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• We watch tv together. We go thrifting together. We don't really "do" a whole lot, but we are always together. I do similar things as you and he is a tattoo artist who has been rather busy lately do I use my skills with scrapbooking to organize his portfilio and such. Its pretty fun.
    halliebug

Answer by halliebug at 10:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• me n my hubby play board games almost daily, card games, or Wii games!...or we have movie night at home n put in a good movie n pop popcorn!....hope these suggestions help, gl!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 10:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• we try our hardest to go out once a month at least. movie, dinner, laser tagging, go karting, putt putting, finding a back road...lol, beach, shopping, ect. just google things in your area and figure out a date night. oh yeah my dh is a yard sale fanatic. i like yard saling, but not as much as he does. he gets it from his mom i swear. he sees a sign and the wheel follows the arrow. can be annoying at times, especially on the days we have no money. for our date nights we just save a little here and there, so we can afford to go out. if we can't, we walk on the beach or something free.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• There isnt much we really "do". We just try to spend a lot of time together. We have separate hobbies, and frankly, I think thats what keeps us sane! My parents always did their own thing and they have one of the healthiest relationships I have ever seen! I think separate hobbies are good, and time together (like dinner/dates) is better. That way your not focusing on the hobby, but you are focusing on eachother.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• oh yeah, like LilStacy said, we do that too. after the kids are in bed, we have our special time and play games, sit and watch shows/movies together. sometimes we excercise together on the wii fit. other times i lay on the couch and tell him to clean the house LOL. there have also been times we'd throw on some music and dance together.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• We run and hike together. We love to travel and do so quite often. When our kids were still at home, we did loads of family activities. We still spend a great deal of time visiting with our kids and extended families.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Almost nightly after the baby goes to bed, we pop in a movie and play rummy on the floor, a lot of the time it ends up in some really good conversation, we rarely actually watch the movie. He is such a sore loser though!
    evelynolivesmom

Answer by evelynolivesmom at 11:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• me and my husband will play some wii together, uno, watch a horror, action or comdey, have lunch or dinner, or just cuddle.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2010