ISN'T IT ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE GIVES YOU THEIR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND ..........

1. You call and call and call and no one ever answers and you keep getting voicemail
2. You leave a message but never get a call back / or they claim that they never got your
mesaage.
3. People tell you that they can't talk at certain times because of their minutes? Why have a cell
phone with all those nice ammenities and then they can't talk on their phone? How crazy.

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 10:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• That's up there with when you think you click with another mother and she wants your cell phone number to hang out or do something with the kids but never calls.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• send a text instead. Personally I hate talking on the phone. Alot of times, I won't answer, but will text you back.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• LOL
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Good old fashion home phone works good for me. But then again home phone or my cell phone, if I don't recognize the number calling, I don't answer it. However, I do try to return their call or pick up when they leave a message and then note the number so I know who it is next time.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• lol I hate that..ahh its annoying when u call and leave messages and NOTHING..

but the minutes thing is understandable..how expensive cell phones can be now-a-days sometimes ppl really cannot talk unless its important till a certain time
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• LMAO!!!
    reina77

Answer by reina77 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Sounds like they are not comfortbale on the phone. Comfortable I mean Lol
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Maybe they are sorry they gave you their number and are purposely avoiding you and wishing you would get the hint already....Just a thought.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:22 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• These are all great answers. I thank you all for your mature and honest responses. One thing though .....My point is on the having the nice ammenities on the cell phone and then not being able to talk when you want ......Um what is wrong with that picture. LOL ...... I am a phone person so this truly bugs me. I wanna say why did you give me your number and say to call then you won't answer or return the calls? I dunno people are strange these days. Thanks again. Oh and I hate texting. It takes to long when you really wanna get to the point.
    MamaNiecey

Comment by MamaNiecey (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010