OH DEAR!!!!!!

my MIL just founds egg lice on my dd. shes crying like hell cause she thinksits going to suck all her brain blood out as she says. i just started laughing so hard.

reina77

Asked by reina77 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LMAO! I know it's not good about the lice but that's the cutest thing I've heard a kid say about it!
    it was your DD that said it right? if it was MIL I am worried about her IQ ;o)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Awww... make sure you tell her that they will not do that (after you stop giggling, of course :-) and go buy the medication (Rid is what we used when our dd got them) and treat her until they are gone. My dd got them from a helmet at a horseback riding school! You can get them anywhere, so just make sure she knows that and try not to take her out in public where she will be in close quarters with other people. Check your head regularly, as well.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Ha--at first I thought your MIL was the one to say that.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• IT WAS MY DD THAT SAID IT NOT MY MIL!!!! LOL!!!
    reina77

Comment by reina77 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• just checking LOL ;o) my MIL is probably dumb enough to say something like that.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• LOL that is what i told my sisters if they didn't clean there hair they would get lice and it will slowly eat way the blood then climb in to get the brain.. My sister is 4 and she will tell my mom that she can't understand her well cause the lice ate her brain.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• claudiomom LMAO!!!
    reina77

Comment by reina77 (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Who said that your MIL or you daughter? I am assuming your daughter. I hope you told her that it won't and all she needs is a special shampoo to get rid of them. LOL!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:31 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Oh, poor baby. I hope you are successful at removing all the nits.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 4:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2010