Do any of yall get worried your husband is geting bored with u? We have been together for 5 yrs .

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• No i dont get worried...because i think you will know when they get bored my husband and i have been married for 7 yrs and we just keeping doing fun and exciting things like vacations...family trips....date night...u have to keep things interesting...u have to work at it or else it will get boring as all hell lol
    sweetistj

Answer by sweetistj at 12:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Thanx . We need a date night.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i sometimes get worried, we have been together for 6.5 yrs, and im the only woman that he has ever been with, so i wonder sometimes if he wonders about what else is out there. he thinks that im crazy for thinking it though, lol.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Pick me,pick me;-)
    We are together for 5 years now and i am very worried i got bored for him.We still have sex and stuff,but i gained 50lbs in 4 years and i just dont ythink he is as interested as before.It makes me feel pretty bad,but he says it isnt that way.But i dont believe it somehow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I actually think this is a great answer. My husband and I have been in marriage counseling and the counselor said that it is now called the "5 year itch" after being married for 5 yrs (which we have) things start getting old so therefore you have to start taking date nights, vacation (without the kids if possible) and making sure that ou set aside time for just you too. I found that after 5 years we both had got so caught up in our kids, work and me being in college that we never spent time together for us. I mean I love being a mom but, you have to make special time for your man or its almost like they feel neglected. I thought he was getting tired of me but in all reality he was just wanting and Needing "us time". Taking a vacation worked miracles for us.
    lyon

Answer by lyon at 9:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• nope, i don't wonder, i know he is.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My husband and I will have our 4 year anniversay in October, my parents just took out 3 year old to Florida for 2 weeks and we really didn't know what to do. We did go out for dinner a couple of times but we mostly spent quality time (money is tight) working in the yard and and cuddling up watching movies it was great we needed that time together.
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 1, 2008