I went to the car dealership today and this sales men........

Was rubbing his privates like he was having a party! He would talk to me then start going at it. I would look away and I seriously didn't understand why he was touching it so much. Well At the end of looking at cars and such he wanted to shake my hand. I looked at him with the r you serious look and he then waved and said have a nice day! has this happen to you? Have you ever seen a guy in public touch himself? ( lol sorry not sure where to put it so entertainment seemed reasonable)

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 10:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• thats so gross! no way i would have touched that guys hand! the weird thing is he probably didnt realize he was doing it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It's call "crabs"...lol Or maybe he shaved his balls. I know I itch like heck the day after I shave
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yeah, the guy behind the counter at a restaurant we went to once, years ago. He just kept scratching and adjusting himself the whole time he was taking our order. Then he reached for the money and I gave him my travel sanitizer and said "dude, not touching anything you do until those hands are clean!" and told him to keep the bottle. We ended up leaving and eating somewhere else. Never went back there!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Maybe he had surgery? Had to use the restroom? Is a fithy pig/pervert? I would not have shaken his hand either and I would have said something to the manager.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• A boss I used to have always got to close to the ladies "accidentally" brushing parts his and ours, one day while I was at my desk he leaned over me and his area was a little to close, I pretended not to realize how close he was and turned around very fast with my elbow up, he almost fell! His face was hilarious, red and puffy. I so innocently apologized. He was fired soon after due to complaints. Anyway sometimes men are just gross.
    evelynolivesmom

Answer by evelynolivesmom at 11:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It was more of a rub not an itch.
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• a guy my dh use to work with would bend his knees a little or put his foot up on something and swing his hips. he would get quite a rythm going! it was so gross. he would stand there and carry on a conversation with anyone, all the while swinging his stuff. he was a gross man. dh asked him why he does that and the guy said it keeps em cool.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My hubby works at a dealership, those men are pigs. I wouldn't have taken his hand either.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't care if your don't believe me you don't even have the balls to say it without hiding yourself..
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• lmao Oh man no but i would dont think i would have let it go... i would prolly die laughing and walk away. get the dude manager and let him know.

btw i am very tired of trolls.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2010