closed minded people

how is a person really happy if they are closed minded and criticizing of every little thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• People that are closed minded don't view themselves negatively. They just think they're right about everything, and I'm pretty sure that's enough to keep them happy in their small world.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

•  Good question... that can't be a happy place to be ;o(

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• They arent happy, thats why they criticize things! They are taking out their anger on everything!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• it's sad cause this world as crazy as it is has so much to offer if they just open the curtains a little bit
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Ignorance is bliss...
    evelynolivesmom

Answer by evelynolivesmom at 10:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Perhaps they are closed minded on some issues and more open minded on others. Happiness is really relative to each individual - so while you might see them as closed minded, they might think they are perfectly normal and happy. Even so, you cannot change people, so I have found it best just to work on myself to make changes that make me a better me.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• They may like being that way, but most likely, they aren't very happy.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I do not think that just because someone doesn't agree with you means that they are close minded. People have beliefs that they stick to and that doesnt make them close minded. However, it is always good to try to at least hear what someone is saying and think about it. There are many things I do that people do not agree with at all but that's okay....I do what I believe in and what makes me happy.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I truly believe that closed-minded people DO NOT know/think that they're closed-minded....and therein lies the problem, because how do you argue/debate/discuss anything? They'll never see your point.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Could just be a misunderstanding..and a disagreement with a person's point of view. Doesn't necessarily mean they are close minded.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2010