ok i know this is odd question

but what is everyones definition of a true friend

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• someone who puts in just as much effort as you do...is an equal and does what they say they are going to do. i really have one true friend and im so thankfull for her.
    bennysmom519

Answer by bennysmom519 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• A true friend will always (AND I MEAN ALWAYS) be there for you. Kind of a like vows in a marriage ceremony but better. They should never judge and always give their honest opinion. My friend and I have been best buds for 20+ years and I love her like a sister. She has never let me down or I her. We accept each other for who the other is no matter what.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 6:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• what if that true friend accuses u of something and makes a threat to a family member and tries to blame their actions on being pregnent but dont tell u or know till they are probably about 4 months along

Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• well i have a few quotes i llike to answer this question i dont rember any of the authors
    "a true friend walks in when everyone else walks out"
    "friendsship knows no time of day"
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Sometimes we have to be the true friend when our friend is not being one.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 7:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I know it hurts when you thought you had true friends and then they dump you for mistakes you made. True friends are rare. I have 2: Adriane and Cindy. Know everything about me and love me anyway!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Someone who will be there for you, someone that you talk to about anything and know that they won't judge you.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• A true friend doesn't bail you out of jail, the get arrested with you.:D
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• A true friend never lies. NEVER! A true friend has your back, but if she disagrees with you she will be a great enough friend to tell you that she disagrees. A true friend gives you the best advice she could, and follows that same advice in her life. She loves your children as her own and maybe even your family as her own as well...like your mom and dad. A true friend is not jealous of your marriage even if hers in pretty bad off...or on the rocks or whatever. No matter the bad things in her life, your TRUE friend uplifts you and brings out the best of you in every way of your life.

Patrina1981

Answer by Patrina1981 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Someone you can call in the middle of the night to babysit when they live 2 hrs away. :) lol...
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2008