Do you enjoy doing puzzles with your kid(s)?

I usually do but today was rough. We've moved on from the 100 piece to the 200-300 piece puzzles and now I have a massive headache :-( The pieces get smaller and smaller. Kyra loves it though and it's a fun "chill" time for us :-)

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have never tried the jigsaw puzzles, but my kids love the wooden children's pizzles. Where do you store your jigsaw puzzles? I mean if you're working on them?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I like to do puzzles with them, but they don't like to do them with me. POOR ME
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My 9 year old and I love to do jigsaw puzzles. She started doing the 1000 piece ones with me when she was 4.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My youngest son likes to do puzzles. We've been doing the 100 piece puzzles and he is doing well with it. He picks out one and we do it together. I know I'm definitely not ready to do the larger ones yet, I'll probably be like you and get a migraine!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:24 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• ummmmmm....im gonna say no...i used to love doing puzzles when i was a kid..i still enjoy them, but i never do them anymore...my daughter doesnt like puzzles...she has no patience for them..ad i have no patience trying to teach her..shes 6..and the biggest puzzle shes ever done ALONE is 36 pieces....
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Like you, depends on the size of the puzzle, and the size of the pieces. One of the kids is really fast, so she usually likes to show me how fast she is. YEA .
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• "Where do you store your jigsaw puzzles? I mean if you're working on them? "

We put them together on the coffee table if the puzzle is small enough and the kitchen table if it's too big. And leave it if it takes a while. We usually put about 1-2 hours on puzzles, but a couple big ones take longer so we'll leave them on the table, covered with something so the dogs don't eat the pieces.
    Kiwismommy19

Comment by Kiwismommy19 (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010