do any of you know anyone in this situation?

my husbands children where adopted without his knowledge by their grandfather, He has resuntly signed an ageement giving him full parental rights. He wants to adopt them back. Do any of you know anyone who has been in this situation and won.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• kids can't be adopted out without the knowledge of their parents.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• WHY did he sign over his rights? It is going to be hard to go to a judge and say, I didn't want them before but now I do.

He should have gone to court the second he found out that his Grandfather defrauded the court system behind his back
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:07 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• It could be an illegal adoption. Parents have to sign over prenatal right. Even if he lost custody of his children he would still have to sign over his rights
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I agree that if he never signed over rights, he is still a gaurdian.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I didn't think that this was possible. How could he not have known? If he signed over his parental rights, he should have known what he was signing when he did. Something is not right, are you sure you have the full story?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2010