SO in Jail

So my hubby is in jail for something he didn't do, ya I know makes me sound naive "he didn't do it" but seriously he didn't. I'm having such a hard time missing him, we write and I see him on the weekends but it's sooo not the same. I want to try to keep our letters/mail fun and sexy. Any ideas or suggestions? Like different kinds of things I could mail?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• go to bored.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Always remind him of the good times you had, tell him some jokes different ones each time if theres kids tell him about the cute funny things they have done

never talk negative about things

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can send pictures but just remember that anything you send gets looked at by the guards first.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Jail guards do look at the mail, and some things are not allowed. I'd call the jail and see if they can provide you with a list of prohibited items first. Also, keep in mind that some of the guards that look at the mail may see you when you go in to see him. It could be a little embarrassing.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:13 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I wouldn't mind if the guards saw me, I'm not that shy. Just looking for creative things to send, even websites that may have good printouts, like crosswords, short stories brain teasers. Stuff like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2008