What is wrong with the guys on Internet chat rooms?

Lately, I have been chatting with guys online, on adultchatpad.com. I'm trying to have a normal conversation with them about things like travel, books, music, movies, and animals. But all these guys talk about is sex. They say they are horny, and want to show me their webcam with them being naked. They ask me to suck their cock. I think that adultchatpad should be banned. Have you ever been to this website?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• No, but they are probably not real, genuine guys you would want to meet. For all you know they are some pervie 50 year old who lives in his mother's basement or a bunch of 13 year olds.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• no, i have not. but more than likely they are not at all who they say they are. and they are just there to get their jollies off. most men like that are huge losers!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I met better ones and "the" one on Plentyoffish....those others are crap.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:30 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Do you have to pay for this website
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:32 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• everything! the good one are out having a life while the rest are at home doing :/ in chat room. or gaming
    frankye

Answer by frankye at 11:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• That sounds like a risque site anyway. :) So I think that all the people on that site, have the 'adult' (SEX!!!) mind set.
    Plus, I think the perv in them comes out in online chat rooms, because they have that anonymity.
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You have to just maybe talk to ladies instead or just tell the guys that you're not horny and don't want to suck anything and don't let them dominate the conversation. If you have to delete them do it.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I've never been to that site, but yahoo chat is the same way. I just make them feel stupid for it, but it is a shame.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 11:39 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Damn, wrong link. Here you go. A diagram that explains it well:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/3/19/
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 12:06 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No never been there. I know man can be pig's sometimes. I don't really talk to guy on the internet just because I don't want to meat a weirdoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010