DO ANY OF YOU MOMS KNOW WHERE TO FIND EMPLOYEMENT? DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO IS HIRING? I GOT LAID OF WORK A MONTH AGO, AND JUST MOVED INTO A NEW PLACE, ME AND MY SON, AND I DONT WANT TO LOOSE MY HOME. I HAVE TRIED ALOT OF TEMP AGENCIES AND THEY DONT HAVE ANY WORK. IVE DONE CUSTOMER SERVICES, RECEPTIONIST, WAREHOUSING, SECURITY. BUT IM DESPERATE FOR ANYTHING NOW, SO IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A JOB @ PLEASE DO SHARE. THANKS

RENARDA

Asked by RENARDA at 7:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• Go to ratracerebellion.com, they have a listing of customer service jobs that you can do from home.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Have you concidered working from home? I have a home business that I make great money at... I also have a home job that I work part time just to fill in the blanks... I got the job to help me startup my business and now I have a great time working my business and rarely my job... I love what I do and I've got a good income now...

PM me for details!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I don't know if you have any college, but you can register with your local schools as a substitute teacher, parapro, assistant, custodian, lunch lady, obviously some of these positions will require some school. I just went back to substitute teaching because its flexible and I could definitely do it full time with the number of calls I get a day.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can create a resume and post on www.monsterjobs.com. I am not sure what the job situation is in your area. I know that in Utah companies are trimming the fat and laying off employees left and right however for those who are looking for employment there are plenty of jobs still out there for the willing. I am not saying that you are not willing so don't be offended by that comment... I was in your boat about five years ago - I personally went to every restaurant, dinner and bar and took on waitress jobs to make the bills... and on some days I made more in that industry than I do now. Best of luck to you - hard times are not the best but I am sure with your determination you will find something soon - Be optimistic!

tbrooks

Answer by tbrooks at 12:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I love tbrooks answer. You have to be optimistic. I have learned that the more positive energy you have the more things seem to work out. Stay positive and optimism will follow
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 12:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Many companies are firing instead of hiring. Have you considered workig from home, not a job, but a home based business.. you dedicate how little or how much time you want to devote to it. Please feel free to visit my homepage and email me or call me for more informtion. There are ways out, you just got to want it so bad to succeed.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2008