Breast Lump

I found a lump in my armpit but now its smaller.Well this morning I decided to do a self breast exam.About maybe 8 (cant remember for sure) years ago I found a lump in my right breast.After a mammo they still couldnt determine anything so I had top have a lumpectomy.It was neg.I found a lump this morning in the right breast.The thing is its under the same spot where they took out the other lump.Do you think it could just be scar tissue?I never noticed it before when i did exams but maybe I just didnt notice it.

momofsixangels

Asked by momofsixangels at 11:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Health

• I don't know but I highly suggest going to the doctor.
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You should have it checked out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would suggest an ultrasound, they give better pictures than mammagrams. Might be needed if you have scars and past issues.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• you should go have a mam. it could be nothing but it could be that lump coming back as something else.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Thanks ladies.I will as soon as I can.I am dealing with some other issues(trying to find a home for my Mom with alzheimers) and other crap.But I will call the dr when i have time.
    momofsixangels

Comment by momofsixangels (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• What about it just being scar tissue?It feels like a hard little lump but its right in the same spot.
    momofsixangels

Comment by momofsixangels (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Aug. 14, 2010