Which phase of your child's development was your favorite?

For moms with grown children... did you have a favorite age/phase? Why that one?

tyheamma

Asked by tyheamma at 12:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Aww...my boys both have autism, so for me it was when they turned 4 and started talking!! Second place was when my younger son was fully potty trained--which happened just before he started talking! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• When he got potty train because I don't have to change anymore diaper nor pay for them =}}}}}}
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My kids are college aged and beyond. I liked infants to pre-school. I also like this age. I hated 16 and 17-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• believe it or not but i was broke had no money for pampers so i just put underwear on him and he was only 1yr. old i was so proud of him because it didnt take him long at all to catch on... never suck a paci and was off the bottle before 2yrs old...
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 4:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I liked when they could walk a little and talk a little. A lot less carrying and a lot less crying to know what they wanted.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2010