Why are you ok with Obama and his radical friends list?

Why is it ok for Obama to become our next president when he has a long long history of befriending radical, terrorists and extremists?Doesn't it scare you that these people are not sorry for what they have done/do and that Obama knowingly surrounds himself with them? I don't understand...why don't you just elect Osama Bin Ladin...maybe he can bring some CHANGE to the country.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 8:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't support Obama..plain and simple
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Because he is a good speaker. He has managed to brainwash people into a cult like following that is scary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• That's exactly why I am not voting for him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Good Lord I hope I never have to answer for the actions of my friends. At least not to you all. You are really scared of losing this election.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• What list would that be? How about some specifics? Are really just referring to William Ayers?
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 8:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I do not support Obama , period. But others who are voting for him or thinking of voting for him may want to investigate Rezco, Rev. Wright & William Ayers. Obama has been a "teflon man" throughout this election & the BS WILL stick if he elected. It is scary to think about who will walk through those white house doors to meet with him "if" he wins ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Reverend Wright? Really? We're back to that? God, I'm so sick of this stupid crap. I'm sorry you're so terrified of what will happen when he wins. Maybe you should build a bunker and wait out the next four years down there.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 9:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• CIAdministrator...Todd Palin is not running for President. His WIFE is running for VP. His actions to not need to be scrutinized quit as much as Mr. Obama's. Mr. Obama needs to be under a microscope. And I think every one here is just raising an issue that has never been resolved. Why is it ok for a US Presidential candidate to have so many ties to America haters (Ayers and Wright) and criminals (Rezko)? How does this type of behavior help instill confidence in the American people? It is our right as a voter to continue to question these actions until we have answers that satisfy us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I'm with all you who don't think it would be good for Obama to win it... I don't trust him... I don't think he's all he acts to be... I think we should be worried about him... And his friends... Birds of a feather flock together... Everyone knows that who you run with is who you are like... We learn that as young kids... I remember not being allowed to have certain friends because of things they did, and I remember not allowing my children to hang with certain ones for the same reasons... Come on folks... He won't even say the Pledge of Allegiance, or wear an American Flag pin on his clothes... That says alot!!! I mean, "What the crap"... ??? If he's not proud to be an American then why should he be the American President???

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• So you think it's wrong for him to have friends?

What about serial killers? Are they not allowed to have 'friends' either? You know, they probably had some very good friends before they were caught by the police.

Whatever happened to forgiving people for their wrongdoings and praying for their souls? You don't know the nature of these friendships that Obama has. The media makes its money off of blowing things out of proportion. Only Obama himself knows what was said and what was exchanged to these men, so I don't think we have ANY right to judge.

You guys are just fishing for information. At least he's not a disgrace to his campaign like a certain republican nominee is.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2008