What makes your husband amazing?

To you, of course. We don't need any hubby-stealing :)

tyheamma

Asked by tyheamma at 12:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i think what makes my husband amazing is that he think's i'm amazing. :) he tells me literally every day that i'm beautiful, strong, and a good mother. he gives me the strength to be the stay-at-home mommy while he goes to work for 10-14 hours a day to support us. oh, and he LOVES playing with our 6-month-old. he thinks it's cool he can make him laugh lol :) (i love my husband!!!!!!!!) <3
    RachelleM1986

Answer by RachelleM1986 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• That he put's his family first and friend come later. That he help me clean the house with out me bagging. That he tell me that I look beautiful even when I'm not wearing any make~up. And the list goes on and on.=}
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• He works hard for us and loves us uncondtionally. I love him more all the time. And the sex just keeps getting better after 9 years.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• he has strong morals. he is incredibly forgiving. he loves me more than i will ever know. he is a wonderful dad.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• He's patient, intelligent, caring, funny, loving, an outstanding father, a family man, respectful, talented (he plays bass), brave, protective, and oooooh sooooo sexy!!! :-)
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The fact that he tries so hard for us and our family even though he's only (just turning) 20 and DD not technically his.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:26 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• He is amazing because he holds me when I cry, he thinks I'm most beautiful when I'm in sweatpants, morning hair, with no make up on. He is amazing because he kisses my forehead and holds my hands when we make love, he will stand up for me and for us to his family if need be, how he loves me for who I am...flaws and all. He is amazing because he loves and cares for my son (from a previous marriage) as if he is his own, he helps with the housework if I ask, he works hard for our family and strives to give us the best possible life full of love and happiness. Money could never make me as happy as this man does and I am one damn lucky woman!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• He has dinner ready for me and on the table by the time I get home from work! He loves and plays with our kids, he is an amazing lover, my soul mate, my best friend!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 8:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well i dont have a husband yet but i hope when i do get married i hope everything is amazing about him
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2010