This is a sex question please don't read and report if you are easily offended just don't read. adult content

Dh and I generally have sex every night unless one of us is sick. Thursday night he went to bed early without saying anything. Friday night he got up from watching tv and said come on. We started and about 5 min he just stopped and went into the living room then went to sleep. Tonight he went to bed early without saying anything again. I am due Oct 30th with our 4th and about 2 weeks ago he called me fat and stupid totally out of the blue during a small fight. I asked him tonight what was up but he pretended to be asleep. What would you all make of this? I do plan on trying to talk to him tomorrow after he gets off work but I just don't even know what the problem might be. We have been married 5 1/2 years and nothing like this has ever happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• what kind of job does he have? maybe he is just tired. my hubby is a roofer and we usually do it every other night. We havent since Monday b/.c he works in the heat and is just to exhausted. I am also due to have our 2nd DD any day. Him saying you are fat and stupid is uncalled for. He could be stressing about having a 4th child. I would wait until another time to speak with him. especially not after he gets home from work. I have learned from experience this is not a good time and will only make him more aggravated and likely to avoid the conversation.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 12:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yikes! Honey, I don;t know. Maybe there's some under-lying resentment? But that still DOES NOT excuse the way he's treating you!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Is this your first child? Maybe the thought of all the responsibility that y'all are about to face is becoming a realization to him. It can be scary for some men (and women) and he may be acting out because of his fear of the unknown.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm sorry about what's going on I hope you get your answers when you guys talk. Maybe he's feeling stressed that it's getting closer to another baby, but who knows. Good Luck!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• wow, i would NOT take that well!!! obviously something's wrong...it almost sounds like he's angry with you about something. if i were in your shoes, i'd keep badgering to get it out of him, but give him his space if he needs it...and don't let him off the hook. there's a pretty common phrase now but it's in the Bible, it goes "do not let the sun go down when anger is still present." (please don't take offense to the religious aspect...i quote it because it's how my husband and i live and it works great for us, it might work for you...) but man, fat and stupid? that seriously sounds like anger, almost a grudge. take it easy, get it out of him, and work it out for sure...i wish you the best of luck momma!
    RachelleM1986

Answer by RachelleM1986 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• You will have to see when he gets off he's might be cheating.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Hmmm...if this is just recently then there IS some underlying cause. He may be ashamed of it though, whatever it may be.

You need to talk. I know he's making it hard, but there is no other way. Remember to give HIM the chance to talk and promise you wont blow up.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• wow every night? while pregnant? seriously that was the only thing running through my mind while reading it lol. as for you dh though, this just happened out of the blue? I've no idea what to say on that...maybe sit and talk with him about it. he may just be stressed from work or something. and what he said was totally uncalled for. i just don't understand how you can go from having sex every night, to nothing at all and then calling you that. something's up. maybe somebody said something to him that got to him. definitely talk to him. GL!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It sounds like he is just Stressed Out right now; just have a little talk with him- Hope everything gets back to normal soon! Also, you didn't say anything Wrong in your question for anyone to report you so, Don't Worry:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:24 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• You know there is some guy that don't like to have sex when there woman is almost due. I guy they feel guilt or something lol. Also he just might tired from work, Stress out, also guy get depress have you try talking to him about your issue? Talk to him and stop wondering what if!!!!! Communication is the best key to successful marriages. Good Luck Hun
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 12:25 AM on Aug. 15, 2010