What the heck?

So I totally cut nasty junk food out of my diet 2 weeks ago. Tonight was my brother's 18th birthday party and I was starving! I tried to eat a hamburger and gagged. I tried a bite of my husbands hot dog and it was horrible tasting to me. I choked on the soda because it was so gross. Finally I drove down to subway and grabbed a sandwich and some water from there!

But why could I not stand the taste of things I used to love?

TheMusicWife09

Asked by TheMusicWife09 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• It might be a mental thing. You may want to eat healthy so bad that you have it inn your head that some unhealthy foods taste nasty.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thank You. I think that may be it. But I do not want to be back in the mental state that those things were healthy for me in any way. I have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks just by cutting all that stuff out and exercising a heck of a lot more!
    TheMusicWife09

Comment by TheMusicWife09 (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• CONGRATS! I wish I could get a metal thing like that.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2010