27 weeks and vaginal pressure?

I am 27 weeks and I never had this with my first son.... i have a dr app. in a week but thought i would ask here first.

It is the strangest thing, when i lay on my back or my right side i am fine! but as soon as i lay on my left side i get a strong pressure in my vaginal area almost like he is going to bust out! it is not to painful just very very uncomfortable almost painful.... i have no clue why its only on my left side i know that is the side you are supposed to lay on!

I have tried peeing and thqat does not solve it, i have had this feeling for about a week now.... has anyone had this or know what it is?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 12:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It may just be how your baby is sitting on your pelvic. Since you said it's not very painful I wouldn't worry about it. But if it's starts becoming very painful I would see if you can get your appointment sooner.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have also had this and I am 27 weeks also!! And I have alot of pelvic pressure. But my baby girls head is down there and mine does get very painful. The doctors have told me to use a belly belt. I havent gotten one yet but I plan too because it can hurt pretty bad at times:( Good luck to you.
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2010