Have you ever had walking pneumonia? How long did it take you to get over it? And what treatment did your Dr give?

DigiScrapperMom

Asked by DigiScrapperMom at 12:34 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Health

• Yes I have had it 2 times. I had to have antibiotics, and lots of rest. I was miserable. It took me about 2 weeks to get over it completely.
    Here's something to read if you want. Hope you're feeling better soon...

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Atypical+pneumonia
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I've had it and I was miserable. For two weeks all I did was sleep. Then after I was over it, it took me about a month to regain my strength and to not feel wiped out all the time. The dr gave me antibiotics and cough medication.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I haven't but my 13 year old daughter did in May.  My dr wanted a follow up x-ray 6 weeks later which showed she still had pnemonia, so she ordered another x-ray for 4 weeks after that (which was last week) and my dd has finally been given the all clear.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:30 AM on Aug. 15, 2010