For those of you who know me and have seen me on here often....

Do you see any problem with this response given about me in another post?

She's only "Christian" when it is convenient to her argument of the moment....I think it's pretty obvious to all she's not Christian.
So far in various arguments I've heard her state she's Christian, a Christowitch, and now athiest.
hmmm

Just curious to see if I'm the only one who thinks it's odd.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I don't care what you say or what you are as long as you don't belittle me or pick on me for what I believe. You could be a man and I wouldn't care :) you make some great post whether I agree with them or not :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I wouldnt care what others say about you. You know what your religion is and what you believe in. You shouldnt have to explain in detail to people you dont even know.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It is hard to believe that someone is a Christian when they always write God in lowercase

^^^ Now that is one on the dumbest things I've seen on here^^^
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• People are dumb lol that's all I chalk that post up to being.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• That's one of the things that truly annoys me about many christians. They seem excessively preoccupied with other peoples' lives and choices and yet don't recognize the hypocrisy of it. *hint* judge not....'
    angelenia

Answer by angelenia at 1:30 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I agree. Its no one's place to say what you are or aren't. And anyone who pays that much attention to be able to remember you saying those things (if indeed they were said) in order to use it against you later spends WAAAAY too much time on here....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Honestly, I stay as far away from those debate posts as possible. Sometimes I read them and I can really feel the reply persons rage, in the response. Then the insults start flying, and it can get pretty ugly in there, too much for me. I think your good, no worries hon, let it go and move on.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• What do ya know? Anonymous. I love how some people have such strong, judgmental opinions, yet have to hide. It's like they know they should be ashamed. At least they realize it, I guess, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It's not odd. Some might consider you a fence sitter, trying to both at once. You're in a position where your views are not accepted, by doctrine by the majority of Protestant Christians. That's the same boat Mormons and JW's are in except your in the lower hold. You must realise by now that some will never except your claims of Christian and lump you in with the Witches. This is a part of trying to blend two religions; especially one that opposes the other.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:15 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Thank you mommy. I agree and know I just find it funny. Plus the poster was an anon which holds even less merit in my book.

It is hard to believe that someone is a Christian when they always write God in lowercase letters and always agree with the people who are the most critical of Christianity. Also, you really can't be Christian and something else. The comment you quoted was not from me, by the way.

I may say god in lower case however I do the same with almost every name. That does not show lack of any thing. However on the second part you are way off. For instance a catholic is also a Christian. There are liberal christians, wiccan christian, etc. So shows you don't know about many religions.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2010