Misscarriage Help me please............. Very Important I Need Help As Soon As Posible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

married only 3 yrs. k i ran into a X at a bar 1 night. He bought me a few drinks. & we went back to his place to chat & catch up. He fixed me another drink & said he want 2 sleep with me. Im like nal we both married. I cant remember anything I woke up in his house in his BED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im like what happened? He said I passed out. so here it is a month later & i missed my period!!!!!! Im PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that dh & i did not have sex the day they said i conceved, so it X baby! he had to rape me!!!!!! What the hell do i do. i cant tell dh he will leave me no doubt. I dont want this baby I dont want anything to do with this baby. I told X & he finally said we had sex. I dont believe in abortions so im trying to find a way to have a misscarriage. oh & X wants to keep the baby!!! him & wifey r going through a divorce. Please Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• You may not believe in abortions, but it may be your only option if you don't want to have the baby. I don't know how to cause a miscarriage. If you have the baby you are going to have to tell your husband. Have you pressed charges gainst this guy?
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• maybe you were just acting irresponsible, slept with him, and was to drunk to remember!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• NO i havnt bc if i do then i will have to tell DH and i dont want to do that. my hubby is the type that say that there is no such thing as seeing an X and chatting with them. He will not understand I know him he will think that i actually had sex with this guy. I cant do this I am going crazy. I just dont know what to do. Oh an X and i do have a child together from a long time ago. we had not seen eachother in years though. hes not there for his son, my hubby has always been. so this is very messy. Y did i have to have a drink with him, y did i have to go to his house 2 chat, y did i not leave when i knew i should have. these are all ?s that i am asking myslef.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have NEVER got drunk!!!! i mean i barley drink. Im 26 & yeah ive never got drunk. so that was not the case. I had 1 drink at the bar and 1 drink at his house. i really think that he put something in my drink!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Ok...what's the difference in having an abortion, and trying to figure out how to miscarry??? It's the same freaking thing. You just pay for one, and hurt yourself for the other. Time to fess up and come clean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You can either fess up or have an abortion. Causing a misscarriage is like forcing an abortion so I'm not sure what your point is. Morality wise it is the same.

I would have an abortion and seek some guidance after my abortion from someone who has had one. Do you really want to have your ex's baby?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

Thats what I was thinking. Forcing a miscarriage is abortion. And your baby shouldn't have to pay for YOUR mistakes. And they can't pinpoint the exact day you got pregnant anyways. And to get an abortion you have to have your husband's permission since your married legally its his kid too. Why did you go to your ex about it anyways?

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

Exactly, it's the same damn thing.  And if your hubby thinks you can't just see an ex and chat with them, I think this just proved that.  Granted he may have put something in your drink, but you went there in the first place!!  You shouldn't be going to your ex's place when you're married.  You need to either turn this guy in for rape, or just deal with it and have the baby.  Either way, you need to tell your DH what happened.  Otherwise it's lying by omission.

WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• It's not the babies fault.
    MommytoNandA

Answer by MommytoNandA at 9:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Come on you guys are being too harsh.

she said that she just went to talk right. well cant you go to see a friend and talk? ive done it many times and my husband has went to his female friends houses, we have been married for 10 years. she said that he is married well.. was married. so maybe she thought that it would not lead to anything else. I would say have an abortion and just talk to someone that you can trust about it. And of corse get some guidance after the fact. Yeah it might hurt you, but you have to think about what your marriage might go through when you reveal this to your DH.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2008