plz answer this

Y is it everytime i get on n ask questions people get rude? So wat if i spell a word or 2 wrong, or if u think i abbreviate 2 much. I thought this website was for moms to be there 4 each other ? Wen u answer questions its still possible to do it politley.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 12:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yeah, the more people get on here, the more rude women you see. when CM first started, it wasn't bad. i actually got loads of help. now if i have a serious question, people bypass it, they just want the drama posts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I often wonder this myself. But sometimes people do post questions and it is so hard to understand what they are saying with all the misspelled words. I see nothing wrong with misspelling words but some women on here will find anything to start problems or just to be a bitch becuase they feel like they are better then others.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think it's just easier for some people to be b*tchy when it's not face-to-face.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:53 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I don't bother people when the spell things wrong but if they write it like you just wrote your question...sometimes I have to pause to understand what you wrote. I leave the abreviating to texting my friends only but if I want sound advice I write in complete sentences. I can see why some are annoyed by you shorthanding your questions but I wouldn't say anything. If it annoyed me that bad or was took that much time to try to understand then I wouldn't finish reading the question and move on.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• well i dnt give a shit wat anyone thinks of my abbreviating, thats jus childish to get annoyed by it, so who ever dnt like it dnt read my questions, or comment
    Mrs.Ferri

Comment by Mrs.Ferri (original poster) at 1:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• what i hate is when you answer a question some one decides to delete it because they are pick on one group of people
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:25 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• When I come across posts that are hard to read I try to decipher them. I have come across ones that just did not make any sense so I just ignored the post.
    HadleyAzure

Answer by HadleyAzure at 2:47 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Those are some of the reasons I don't log on here too much anymore. Some people have nothing better to do then to mess with others....
    MamaJme2008

Answer by MamaJme2008 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i know they get all mad and start saying you need to learn before you come write here. some people are just so mean when all we want is to get help. i remember i saw a post about a mom who was pregnant for the first time and just because she spelled pregnant wrong they kept telling her before being a mom she should get educated and get a husban i think thats to mean
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• to be honest, I don't text and can't stand it, so it takes effort to decipher what all the abbreviations are and what somebody is trying to say. I don't mind the misspelled words so much because I can at least decipher those (for the most part)... Even though English is my second language, I can't stand to see it butchered.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2010