Has anyone you know ever gotten a DUI or DWI?

If so, do you feel like you are being punished instead of them by having to drive them everywhere? I do. It's total BS. I'm the one who has a flawless record, yet I am the one that has become a taxi, wasting my gas, my money and I can't even get a job right now because this person can't lose theirs. Oh, ya, it's my daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you could always let her suffer the consequences of her own actions and not taxi her around.

also get gas money from her. It's not like she's using $ for gas if she's not driving, therefore she has the spare $ to give you.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Take the bus is all I would tell her..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yes my mother has gotten 4 DUIs. I refuse to bus her around. I wont stop my life because she doesnt know how to control her self when drinking and won't spend money on a taxi. I have 2 kids and I wont get them up in all hours of the night just because she needs a ride from the bar.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 15, 2010