Having trouble

i missed my period on the 10th, and i'm always regular, took a pregnancy test today since me and my dh are ttc, and came back negative, i'm having all the signals of pregnancy, like breast tenderness, cravings all of a sudden of sweets, tired allot, so what could be wrong, has someone gone with the same problem like me??? give me ur opinion, and also had a miscarriage at 6 weeks, in march of this year.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Give it a few more days and then take another one first thing in the morning. Or you can always have your doctor do a blood test since those will show better and sooner then a pee test.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• give it a few more days and retest.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• wait a lil longer i took three test before the one that came out positive and they were just a week before but true the blood test is always the most accurate
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 15, 2010