What do you think ? & after you read, what then? ( Any belief may answer )

What if you've read this did you think, ?

If you haven't it's Isaiah Chapter 42 verse 5. (go further if you like, opt. and let me know in my messages)

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 1:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think and know God is good
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Is this the verse you are talking about? Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them forth; he that spread abroad the earth and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

What do I think about it? Sounds like another version of Genesis
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I haven't read the book of Isaiah yet. I believe everything that I read in the Bible though.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Time to go get my bible :) I just started my bible study after being out of church for over 17 yrs :( so glad to be back!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:27 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Ah yes it is just expanding on what we already know :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I went on the chap 42 of Isaiah, because this is what I needed to learn about our real only 1 God. So many things on today's level of thinking or I suppose the free-radical ways of earth and it's lures, brought this ..
    Now I see that here all through the chapter , some of only 1/2 page of words. God wants us to know we are ''created in physical and spirit form.'' I was liking him as He says it's his calling of righteousness, not our doing. He says he's holding our hand, and keeps us, and is giving us as to a covenant to the people to free them out of the prison house. Many women are as in prison in their own home, not wanting to even attempt to try friendliness to people, differing it as not wanting to be "social", I gave up being social to just be social years ago. So it is with the bible. It's only purpose to me is so I can stretch my hands to this board to reach some other spirits needing to know why we just fee
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• urged on , or pushed ahead, or led to believe what God says. I see many who are diligently wanting to know is reason for putting us here on earth other than to be tired, .... or treated unkind,....or used by men, .......or just un--thanked((( over years sometimes))

God speaks that in 12 (verse) in 42 ch.
    even the islands will declare his praise. Look at all these islands endure, all that bad weather. Just that would strip many of wanting to know we are created by God, and give up.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm missing the point. Not to be offensive. However I am. Do you just want opinions or is there a specific point,.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• This passage is speaking of Christ before he came to be a light unto the Gentiles and a restorer of Israel...
    I like the verse 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things I will do unto them, and not forsake them.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 2:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Heather,that's a beautiful verse thank you for posting it :)
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 2:52 AM on Aug. 15, 2010