need to know

sorry no fun here

i shake when i get to emotional. I have issues with anxiety yes but since this pregnancy hit full swing buying doughnuts can be cause for some craziness lol. then i was showing my in-laws the suit i bought for my son and i started shaking... so its not just negative emotion it is all emotions.

anyone else get like this? i can live with it just fine i am just wondering if this is something that happens and if so how often?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well, if you start shaking just go to the kitchen and put your hands in warm water that will relax your body just don't thing in the shaking or if not take someones hand your husband or friend and you will see that it controls your anxiety, I used to be like that and my doctor told me that the nerves can bretray you so don't let them
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 3:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have no experienced that, but it sounds uncomfortable. Have you talked to your OB or midwife about it? I hope you find some relief!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Well, just remember that there are always natural, non-medical things to try for just about any condition. You don't have to accept a prescription as your first option. I have really been benefiting from massage therapy through my current pregnancy. I began with horrible anxiety because I have such a poor past pregnancy history. Best wishes to you!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No i have been ignoring it. i should though... i fear that they will want to prescribe me more pills :(... it is so weird i dont know... i have always been a nervous person... i chalked it up to just being pregnant till today. i hadnt started shaking when really happy until today... i was nervous but more so just so happy. it was Weird Weird Weird. *sigh*

thank you Erin!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010