5 weeks

im 5 weeks and 3 days.all i wanna do is eat! sleep and eat! how can i stp from eatting all the time?

lilmamalovesdru

Asked by lilmamalovesdru at 2:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 5 weeks also- Thats all I feel like too- Just give in LOL!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 2:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Just go with it and eat as healthy as possible! It's perfectly normal. Your hormones go insane early in pregnancy!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I recommend eat while u can then morning sickness starts and u cant eat much....during the beginning of my pregnancy i felt that way then i couldnt eat anything i craved or a lot i ended up loosing about 20 lbs in the first two three months
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:22 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• eat! try and eat healthy. your lucky im 28 wks with this pregnancy, weeks 8- until now i have the worst morning sickness in the beginning i lost 17 lbs i tried to drink plenty of water and gatorade and eat cracks but i was SO sick its been a long road. they finally put me on medicine for my morning sickness yet i still have it. be lucky u can eat now! i couldnt keep anything down but wter and crackes. try and eat while u can remb drink plenty of water.

hope i helped.
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 2:27 AM on Aug. 15, 2010