eminem and his lyrics ahhh

ok so the rapper eminem has a couple new songs out, and i keep getting his lyrics stuck in my head after i hear the songs. what is your opinion on this rapper

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 2:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like him the one he did with rhanna (so?) is nice
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Don't like his And rihannas song but I do like a lot of his other ones
    tarver_kathryn

Answer by tarver_kathryn at 10:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i like 'stan' with him and dido ..

he uses too much bad language to have it up loud lol

but his songs do have meanings, i know most songs do but he has 'feeling' lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• i like "not afraid' i think the song had great meaning as do most of his songs, and i HATE rap, but for some reason i like his music.....probably because its not "bitches this and that, ROLLIN on my 22's"" Whatever that means LMAO
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 9:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I give a lot of respect for Eminem returning to music. I feel he always has some meaning to his songs, things to learn from, better than talking about money and frivolous spending, and girls half naked, and drugs, and cars. Alot of people in the past didn't like him because he was calling them out, but now he has returned and honestly wants to make a difference to the music.

sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 20, 2010