Spotting at 28 weeks!This happen to anyone?

Im 28 weeks, today me and hubby were grocery shopping. and yes I guess Ive been on my feet a bit today. Well I had to pee went to bathroom and when i wiped i saw a few tiny streeks of bright red blood. it was just barely there but it waas. it wasnt enough to be on my panties either. So we rushed to hospital. They wanted to see me bc they didnt feel comfortable for any bleeding to happen. So they put me on a monitor and checked me and my cervix to make srue I wasnt dialating. which i wasnt. thank goodness. they kept me on monitor for 15mins and sent me home didnt put me on bedrest or anything or say take it easy or anything. they said it could have been a blood vessel popped. this happen to anyone? BTW i was freaking out i was so scare something was wrong. so im taking it easy now.

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 2:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only time I have spotted during pregnancy is if my husband and I had rough sex. I would just take it easy for now on and try your best not to over do stuff.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 15, 2010