Does anybody sell Avon or in a business like it???

Let me know your likes and dislikes...thxs...

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 2:33 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• WAH is the best things anyone can do for themselves the US Chamber of COmmerce has already stated there will be no working or middle class anymore in 10 years, you will either be Wealthy or poor.

I am personally running a special, maybe I can help you I will message you.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My business isn't Avon but it is a home business, and yes, I like being my own boss and having freedom to do my work when I like to :)
    diamondsgirl

Answer by diamondsgirl at 2:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I sell Scentsy...and I LOVE it!!!!! I am soooo glad I decided to start my own business. I've made really good money...and I love what I sell. I have also been able to stay home with my children. My hubby even loves getting involved with Scentsy!!!
    https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I love this business because there are so many incentives in this business and the company is just awesome and the products are amazing!!! I get to work as little or as much as I want, its easy to sell, and I got to start my business for FREE.
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. I love this business for so many different reasons. I am my own boss and there is no one telling me when or how I need to work. I love the products. The tax benefits of owning your own business are huge. The company is always working towards more benefits for the distributor. I make 50% profit on my sales. I have no sales quotas to meet. I am working towards my financial future and not someone else's who doesn't care about my family. I could go on and on.
    Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm also with Sent-Sations....I did Avon for awhile but there are just so many others around that did it too....I never made any money. I love the products from Sent-Sations and earn great money!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:12 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• You know, I just made a post about Avon in my Blog. If you look at the statistics, it's about 125 years old, and the company is still doing great. I think that alone stands for itself. Avon is constantly adding and subtracting to make it's business compatible in today's market. That is what I love about them. They were hiring for District Managers in my area recently as well as Independent Sales Reps. If you can market it in a truly unique light, I say go for it. But be willing to work above all others, something that no one else does.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have a home based business that deals with the increasing problems of ID Theft. I love it. Make more $$ and I work less. I can get up when I want to, work when I want to and I get to help people! What more could you ask for? I am expanding and need people to join my team. Any one intereted, please check it out here: www.greatworkplan.com/genegodwin
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 9:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• tell me the business that you are in and how you like it...
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 3:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2010