Are u the one that would put on makeup during labor??

lol im serious when I have pictures of me and my son being born, in the hospital before my son is born i want to make sure my makeup looks decent in pictures. bc i know my family will be taking tons of pics. dumb of me?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 2:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, but I labor and deliver privately at home. It was not a time that I cared what I looked like. lol
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:38 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm not much of a makeup person myself, but I don't think it's dumb that you want to feel comfortable for the pictures.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:45 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I put on foundation and nothing else. Trust me honey, you'll sweat it all off anyway!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:43 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm that way. I'm due to have my son anyday so I just gave myself a pedicure, manicure and I plan on making sure my hair and makeup look decent lol. I agree there will be a million pictures taken and I don't want to look like Satan lol
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 11:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I m like mamie2shoes.... Ill wear foundation and try and keep my hair decent lol but no eye makeup, my eye makeup would most defiantly get ruined.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I plan to be the same way as you!! I want to make sure that I look nice for all those pictures that will be taken oh and Im going to have to my legs shaved. Good luck to ya momma!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Make-up was the last thing on my mind durind labor and delivery!
    koyanddagansmom

Answer by koyanddagansmom at 9:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I will have my make-up bag on hand!!! So no, I don't think it's dumb!!
    bchic24

Answer by bchic24 at 4:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i was way too exhausted to even care about makeup all i wanted to do was sleep
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010