What is happiness and how does one achieve it?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:37 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Grandmother told me, "Baby, happiness is living within your means and yo seams!" LOL
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• LOL... I love that!!!
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I don't know how to describe happiness. I am happy most of the time. I love my life and my family, my home. I love where I'm headed in live - I love everything.
    It's a lot of work though. It's hearing a bad situation and finding a silver lining. Sometimes it's not even a real silverlining (or it will be - it just won't be big), I'll just be kidding but even the 'just kidding' small-ish silverlining makes me feel better. Once you get into the habit of turning every frown upside down (okay, maybe not EVERY frown), it gets easier. I'm not trying to say that I'm happy ALL the time because that would be a lie. But even if I'm angry at my husband for leaving a yogurt cup in the floor (oh yes, this happens), I still love my life and I'm happy where I am. I tell my kids "I love you all the time - even if I'm angry or upset. I love you no matter what." And thats with happiness too. I'm happy where I am, even if I'm not in a moment.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I'm happy because I'm where I want to be, doing what I want to do and with the people I love most.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:18 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Happines is whaat u make of it and if u love the person u are with and your babies u got the world I know I got the world by the ass with my happines
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 6:55 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was necer happy because I was doing all the wrong things . I have changed my way of thinking and now I am happy
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 15, 2010