Whistleblowers can ruin lives--and can save them. Is it worth it? Have youever been a whistleblower?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have not, but I can't say I never would.

If you are struggling with deciding if you should report something, feel free to reach out to me. We may have alot more in common than you think!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• No, I haven't ever been put in the position of deciding if I should blow the whistle or not. However, I do admire the ones who do stand up for what they believe in no matter the cost. Frank Serpico is a perfect example of this.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:15 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• If I needed to be, I would. I have never really been put in that situation though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have never been in the situation, but I would hope to be strong enough that I could.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I am okay Science spot. Thanks alot of the olive branch though.. Please see some of my other questions I would like to hear your opinions.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010