how do i prove my best friend stole all my money leaving me without food gas or anything.her fatherinlaw is a cop and is threatening me

Her fatherinlaw is a cop and is threatening me.And cops have been sitting across from my home.This bunch round here is corrupt as they come.She was the only one i let in my home besides my daughter.7,000....now i cant afford to live.im going to have to move in with some.I had bought a trailer to redo.and it sits because i cant do it now.im ready to give up so very tired,I am already disabled and have stage 3 cervical cancer.

trouble3906

Asked by trouble3906 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• My goodness! I am so sorry to hear this. I know what you mean about the corrupt cops. My ex's mother used to work for the PD and that PD is as corrupt as they get. And to think, they are supposed to serve and protect. My suggestion is to go to the top. Contact the local chief of police and discuss it with him. See if he/she can do something. There is bound to be at least ONE officer that isn't corrupt. I know it's hard to believe, but there is. PM me if you need anything. I'm not sure which state you live, but I'm in IL.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i argee with the diva my father is a chicago cop as he is not corrupt like the ones you hear on the news. cop on duty or off duty they can not threaten you!!!!
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 9:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2008