I need your Crochet advice!

I’m putting together a new eBook called: Secrets to Crocheting Success or may be Crocheting for the Left Handed, and I want to make sure I don’t leave anything out. Please help! What is the one questions, or problem you have while crocheting? It could be anything, even if you think it’s silly. In exchange for your help I’ll email you a copy of the book once it’s finished.

xpandyourmind

Asked by xpandyourmind at 3:07 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have been crocheting for years (well, I haven't in the past year or so because of lack of time lol) and I STILL can't make something round! I've been shown how to, but I can't learn from watching someone, I have to learn from looking at pictures in books. That's how I taught myself to crochet. I haven't been able to find that, though! My aunt does it, and she's shown me like 50 times, I just can't get it though! Sorry if I'm no help, I'll bump your question in hopes that you get more responses. Good luck with the book!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:14 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The best way to weave the ends in a multicolor project in without noticing it.
    Poohy1975

Answer by Poohy1975 at 4:51 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• My biggest question is how does a right hander teach a left hander,,,,, i have tried with my oldest,,,, has not worked but its been many laughs
    Simply0110

Answer by Simply0110 at 12:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2010

• how do read patterns i can knit no problem but to read the crochet
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:44 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I make afghans but I gave no idea how to make hate or bootie things like that. I don't know how to turn. I made a coat for my dog, what a task that was. But , she's a dog and she wears it when it snows. Yea, per above pattenrs are very confusing to read, do this do that , but Idon't always know the this or that.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 16, 2010