I don't know if the boy is interested in me?

Well it all started in a conversation, we both work in the same place and every time he saw me instead of walking away and do he's shores he waits for me and he opens the door of the building for me and while i'm walking i'm just thinking myself (ignore him he will go away), but no he is there smiling at me, it's been a while knowing him and last month i told him about my feelings for him and he was just laughing and i told him that even thought he knows my feelings he will just not talking to me and he said that he won't but last week he told me that he was going to call me but he didn't and the reason he didn't is because he told me that he has a girlfriend but everytime he sees me he laughs and starts talking to me and flirting with so i don't understand he is just playing right

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 3:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd say look for some one else do you really want to be that girl who is seeing a guy who is in a relationship? guys can be dogs just remember that.
    his_squishy

Answer by his_squishy at 3:30 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• ZHe sounds to me that he is playing with your feelings and he could care less how you feel.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• one time I left the building and i was getting inside my car, and i saw him by the rear mirror and he was passing by on his car and he was just watching me and looking by his car window and smiling and since both take the same road he was watching me on his rear mirror and also by his left mirror and i saw him but i did'nt care so he was just watching me and talking on the phone and all of the sudden he just took another road and i think that he believed that i was chasing me but no i went straight but all that time he was just watching me
    Milindus

Comment by Milindus (original poster) at 3:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Here are my life lessons for you:
    - if a guy is okay dating you while you're still married, he's not worth it. (AND vice versa)
    - if a guy is interested in you, he'll call you or try to get a hold of you. He'll break up with his girlfriend before trying to persure you. If you're single and a guy wants to be with you, he'll go for it.
    - Sometimes when people flirt, that's all they are doing. I flirt but that does NOT mean I want to be with someone. I'm married (and I always say I'm married - which is usually the first hint that I'm not going to do more than flirt and/or talk).
    - if he straight up told you he has a girlfriend, he has a girlfriend and is probably not interested.
    - You don't want to be with someone who has a girlfriend because if he's willing to hook up with you WHILE he has a girlfriend, if you ever became said girlfriend, he'd probably do the same thing to you. Or if he didn't, you'd wonder if he was.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:08 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• If he has a girlfriend. Leave him alone. Tell him to stop bothering you.

Answer by louise2 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I would ignore him. He told you he is with someone so let it go.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• yeah i think he is playing you so i just wont pay him no mind & find some one else that would love to be with you & care about you & wont play with your feelings i hope you find what you are looking for good luck
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2010