Neil Patrick Harris and his partner having a baby!!

YAAAAY!!! I'm SO excited NPH and David Burtka are having twins!!! I LOVE NPH and his partner, I love How I Met Your Mother and I loved him guest starring on Glee. They are SO great together. I also love the video of them singing the song from Rent to each other ADORABLE.
I'm SO happy they're having kids, but I also feel they'll get shit for using a surrogate rather than adopting, AND also for being gay parents.
Any thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NioCM4-4qu0

NPH and David Burtka singing Take Me or Leave Me from Rent. How can you not love them??? :)

sliceoflife88

Asked by sliceoflife88 at 3:31 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love NPH - that's so exciting for him and his partner.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• cong to them it doesen`t matter if u are the same sex partners or man and woman together childen if wanted area welcome additon to anyones family
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 6:49 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I think it's great that they are going to be a family and have twins. But I don't believe they will get crap for being gay parents, or using a surrogate. Of course, I could be wrong, but I think it's great anyway.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I was all kinds of awwww last night reading this story. NPH is fantastic!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2010