Military Wifes who's been cheated on by there husbands pt 2

I was told I needed proof so there can be action taken upon my husband. My husband wrote on his AIM away how he was sorry he lied and cheated his way to my heart.. I screen Captured this and printed it out. I'm also going to write to his "girlfriend" so she can tell me that they are still together and I'm going to do the same thing. Will this be enough?

devinebeauty

Asked by devinebeauty at 3:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Eh, I am not sure what you're trying to get out of this... Most likely from my experiences with the military, no.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Yeah, from all I know about it, the military pretty much doesn't care. They aren't going to help you get him "in jail".
    It sucks though and I'm sorry. You're doing a lot of work for probably nothing.
    If y'all have kids together, he'll have to pay for child support and whatnot. That area (divorce and/or separation), I am not familiar with.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Actually if your married and have proof of the affair you could be entitled to alimony for 2 yrs.He can also lose rank and or pay depending on the commander.
    Poohy1975

Answer by Poohy1975 at 4:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• It's been my experience the military tends to completely avoid getting involved with extra marital affairs and anything to do with marriage/divorce/family/etc...

He did cheat on me with a fellow soldier when I was pregnant. They were off doing recreational drug activities and they had both admitted to it, however the Army did nothing since they tested negative. Well, of course if you don't test them til 1-2 months later they are going to come up clean.

Hell during my divorce I had to finally go to AG to get anyone to listen to me so my ex would pay support on my daughter. She was born in June and I didn't get a penny from my ex until November. We were married and she was claimed as a dependent by him... Still no go. His commander or anyone simply would not get involved. He was later ordered to pay back pay, however that was through family court.

GL, but I really think you are wasting a lot of time.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:44 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• The military will essentially protect the soldier in any way, shape or form by not helping you during these kinds or ordeals. They will back him 100% in most cases. Granted there is the occasional guy that will listen, but it's a rarity. If you really want results, skip the BS and go directly to AG about it. His commanding officer and other members of his company/unit are irrelevant.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:46 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• aww im sorry..... i will bump ya
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Sorry the only way they will do anything is if you have a pic with his and her face in a pic and in bed together, you need a porno so to say :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:10 AM on Aug. 15, 2010