Ok, I'm dumb, but I stil lhave to ask. What exactly is Chacha or whatever that I've seen mention in WAH posts?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:24 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• The thing about those companies is, yes they do pay, but if you might have to answer about twenty questions an hour to make good money. What if the question's results are not immediately found? Then you have to do some searching and that will, of course, bring your money making potential way down. Also it depends on how much work is available. You might be very busy one night and not so much the next.

There was an iPhone app that went out for Field Agents- a really cool opportunity to answer surveys, go into stores and take pictures, etc. You had to accept the work right away, but it did pay, and it was really good. Within two weeks of it coming out, it was so overwhelmed with sign ups, that it affected everyone who had already been working. Work went from great, down to next to nothing. That's the way it works though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• cha cha is like kgb. someone texts or emails a question to the company, then their workers answer the questions for the person.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 7:51 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I don't know if they pay well or not but I have heard that if you do it quite often you could make 200 a month or so.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Wow my keys are sticking really bad tonight and not wanting to go all the way down. I saw the typos after I posted :(
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 7:25 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• Does it actually pay anything decent (like enough to pay one or two bills a month)? Are there up front costs?
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 7:53 AM on Aug. 15, 2010