Has anyone ever expirienced true deep long lasting love (more than 20 years)? How?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• My grandparents 64th wedding anniversary is coming up this year and my parents 30th....I can't say how they feel but they have managed not to kill each other at least this long lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Only loving myself and my children. I seem to fall short on the long term love with other people, other than my adult children.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have loved my husband since we met at the age of 13. We were not together throught that time, but we have been together 13 years now, married for 8. In high school we were together about 3. We had to find ourselves, make mistakes, and find our way back to each other. I never wonder about my first love because I am with him. It is not perfect, but I think we'll make it past 20 years, and then-some.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my nanny and piran have been married since she was 16. they are going on thier 40th and he still follows her around the room wiht his eyes and she still glows when she looks at him. is that waht you mean? cause i gotta tell you, i'm about jealous of them.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My parents are celebrating their 45th this year I hope my husband and I make it that far!!
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008