Reposting to maybe help more find missing money................

Have you heard about the website www.missingmoney.com? It is where you can search for missing money in your name. It is legit. I heard about it on the Today Show, searched for everyone in my family in their state, and found $150.00 for my mother in law!! Do you think I'm her favorite right now? ;) Hers was a deposit that never got returned. Don't forget to search in your maiden name too and in every state you have lived in.
Good luck!!

elizabr

Asked by elizabr at 8:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• COOL!!! Thanks...I have a claim!! Granted it's less than $100....more likely 83 cents...but I'll take it!! I always hope that some long lost relative that I never knew has left me with a small fortune...but that's never the case!!

thank you

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:21 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• I have .25. Don't think I'll bother with that. Maybe if I am lucky, they will add interest to it. I'll check back in about twenty years! LOL!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2010

• thx...let me check it out...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 7:18 AM on Aug. 16, 2010